Welcomed, I'm honored.

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page, I am very happy and honored by your presence. Here I create various post that I expect to be of use to you personally to give you information and resources needed to promote your being to the maximum amount of success possible. I care deeply for you and want to ensure that you live the best life possible because nobody deserves half hardships I've had, and certainly no more than me.

With all due respect lets please continue and I'll be happy to read anything you have to say in responce to any of my posts or any specific questions you might have.

So please spare a moment of your time with an open mind and learn from what I have to say, tell me what you have to say in responce, and I will learn greatly from you.

Your Rights

As the author of the blog Remrie Arrie I give you have the rights to freedom of speech and the right to distribute any information from anything on this blog as freely as you wish as long as you mention my name as the source.

I believe in two things
1. The free trade of information and resources in a free capitolistic market and society.

2. Giving credit and appreciation to the people who deserve it.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Open Blog

It's with great pride I start my first personal blog... I've been all around the net, done lots of things, but I've never personally had much of a blog in the way of an online journal. But this isn't just rants about what I'm doing, or my feelings, or events in my life. It is my blog to post useful information to promote the development of other individual through my experiences, what I know, resources I can provide, and hopefully build something of a community effort to develop our lives together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.